PQRS 2016: Why You Should Care
MACRA legislation in 2015 queued PQRS to be discontinued and MIPS to take its place. So why should a practice care about a lame-duck quality reporting program?
In this session we will …
- Quantify the money to be lost and identify who is at risk in a quality reporting program.
- Review the basic requirements of quality reporting and related programs.
- Examine common determinants of success and common risks and points of failure.
- Look ahead at the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) that replaces PQRS after the 2016 reporting season, and finally
- Note how PQRS efforts in 2016 will prepare you for success in MIPS.
After this webinar, attendees will be able to:
1. Describe relationships among PQRS, VBM, and Quality Tiering
2. Understand PQRS Basics for 2016
-- Submission methods
-- Measure Applicability Validation Testing
3. Prepare for transition from PQRS to MIPS in 2017